About Me

Lockport, Illinois
I have always had a passion for restoring Muscle cars . I did it as a hobby for years and after over 20 years of collision work , my wife and I have finaly purchased a bodyshop so I can persue my passion. We do both collision and restoration work and are more interested in doing the job right versus high volume like the big consolidators I have worked for in the past. We invite you to look around and contact us with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking, Jim Korous

Monday, January 4, 2010

Panels for Ronald McDonalds house auction




We painted a bunch of panels for the Chicago Brushmasters to pin stripe and letter for the Ronald McDonald house auctions at the March 2010 world of wheels car show.100 percent of the proceeds goes to the house. All panels , paint, striping and lettering are donated for the cause. The SoCal panel and Ronald McDonald are the finished panels after the artist from Brushmasters did his thing

No comments:

Stand mixer

Stand mixer
Flames will always be cool

Stand mixer

Stand mixer
For my mother in law

Jims play list