About Me

Lockport, Illinois
I have always had a passion for restoring Muscle cars . I did it as a hobby for years and after over 20 years of collision work , my wife and I have finaly purchased a bodyshop so I can persue my passion. We do both collision and restoration work and are more interested in doing the job right versus high volume like the big consolidators I have worked for in the past. We invite you to look around and contact us with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking, Jim Korous

Thursday, August 13, 2009

68 GTO our shop sponsors



This is a 68 GTO we sponsor that is running a 541 CID Pontiac race motor at 9.66 148 MPH. I originally painted it Carousal Red back in the early 90's for a street car and it has evolved into a full out race car that has an Alston chassis now and 15" rear tires. Front and rear bumpers are fiberglass as well as the hood and deck lid . Everything else is steel including the original inner wheel wells

No comments:

Stand mixer

Stand mixer
Flames will always be cool

Stand mixer

Stand mixer
For my mother in law

Jims play list